Service and Support services focus on supporting, empowering, and advocating with and for individuals. Services provided through the Service and Support process are person-centered. County Board Service and Support Administrators support individuals in determining and pursing life goals, working with families, guardians, and natural supports to access, provide, and/or enlist whatever support is needed in any life area, including protective intervention; and maintaining the individual as the focus while coordinating services across multiple systems.
Services provided by Service and Support Administrators may include the following activities:
- Service and Support Administrators needs assessment
- Service coordination and linkage
- Individual services monitoring
- Coordinate Investigation of abuse and neglect issues
- Crisis intervention, available 24 hours for immediate emergency intervention
- Service monitoring
- Major and unusual incident review and assessment
- Information and referral
For more information about Service and Support Administration (SSA), please contact Tammy Norway at 740-385-6805 ext. 234
Referral for Services
To make an online referral, please fill out the form below.