Children Ages 0-3
You should contact the Early Childhood Department if:
- You are concerned about a child’s development.
- You know of a family who could benefit from the Early Childhood program.
- You are interested in Hocking County Early Intervention.
To make a referral, call 740-380-1315.
We will document basic information and determine if an evaluation and assessment are needed. This helps us identify if the child has a disability or delay and if services may be needed. The Hocking County Early Intervention Service Coordinator will schedule this with the family if needed.
Ages 3 and Above
- Please use the contact form below to submit your referral for services.
- Once the form is submitted, the person or family will be contacted by the intake coordinator.
- The intake coordinator will gather additional information and/or schedule a face to face meeting.
To make an online referral, please fill out the form below.
1369 E. Front Street
PO Box 387
Logan, OH 43138
If you would like more information about our services please contact us at 740-385-6805