Children Ages 0-3
You should contact the Early Childhood Department if:
- You are concerned about a child’s development.
- You know of a family who could benefit from the Early Childhood program.
- You are interested in Hocking County Early Intervention.
To make a referral, call 740-380-1315.
We will document basic information and determine if an evaluation and assessment are needed. This helps us identify if the child has a disability or delay and if services may be needed. The Hocking County Early Intervention Service Coordinator will schedule this with the family if needed.
Ages 3 and Above
- Please use the contact form below to submit your referral for services.
- Once the form is submitted, the person or family will be contacted by the intake coordinator.
- The intake coordinator will gather additional information and/or schedule a face to face meeting.
To make an online referral, please fill out the form below.